Terry proposed last night! It was so sweet and unexpected. I'm so excited and happy...he said the sweetest things one being he wants to be the best man for me and how I have been such a good mother to his children and he has never felt this way before! (guess that is more than just one thing) I will have to post pictures soon!
How it happened:
He came home late from work and brought me whataburger. I was eating my fries and noticed this paper in there-I dismissed it as a straw wrapper...then there was a bigger piece so I said "what is all this trash doing in my fries" he starts laughing I see my name on the trash...now Im real confused....I open it and read it and he says the sweetest things and makes me cry...we hug and kiss and I think thats it...he says "there's more" so I dump out the frys expecting another letter and there was the ring!
I couldn't be happier!
(well if I was rich but that is beside the point) :)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMB Dole I'm so freakin happy for you!!!! I can't wait to help you plan everything!! I love Terry to death and I couldn't have chosen a better man for you...he really loves you! K I'll call ya this weekend! Love you
WOO HOO !!! this is so exciting !! I knew he would ask you soon !!
HORRAY !! now we have two exciting fun things to plan.. wedding and baby ! :)
Post a Comment