This was at 6 weeks.


This is 9 weeks. The head is on the left with the arms below it, the body, and then the legs. The baby was moving around so much/dancing and it appeared to wave at us.

This was 12 weeks and 5 days. I was spotting alot and scared so I went in. Everything is okay. Its hard to tell from the glare but the head is on the left looking down....the spine with the arms hanging down and then the legs hanging down.

12 weeks and 5 days. The head is on the left, you cant see the arms, then the cord, and then the legs....the knee is on cross and the leg is bent backward.
I am hoping for a boy! we have a better chance of having a girl though...we will see.
Boy name: Skylher Joseph Knight
Girl name: Skylher Dorothy Knight
No comments:
Post a Comment