Thursday, September 25, 2008

July 2008

We go to my dad's beach house alot! We have so many memories from there. Here is just a typical weekend at the beach house. Check out this shell I found on High Island...it is complete...in one piece....its awesome! I had just found like 20 complete little ones and we got in the truck to turn around and head home and we were talking about how cool it would be to find a huge one and then I saw it...just chillin there on the sand with the waves crashing over it...awesome.

Someone else's art work...
Here's Alle's version of a turtle.




This is one of my fav pictures!


Alle Surfing...

Rheiny Surfing...


They were exhausted from being at the beach all day.
Scuba Alle
She's going in deep!!!
Terry cookin us lunch on the beach.






Little Miss Alle.
Me and Rheiny.
D-Boe loves to ride on the tool box up and down the beach....he even got himself some beads! He's a pimp.




D-Boe at the computer.

No comments: