Thursday, April 24, 2008

D-Boe Update

After a day at the beach....

My pretty boy!



He loves the car...he is so big now. As of April 2008 he is now 9 months old, and 50 pounds. He is the best dog ever!!! Everyone who meets him falls in love with him....He is a huge part of our family...Both the girls love him...and he listens to both of them...The other day he was lying on the floor and Alle laid down next to him and they are the same length from head to toe....We'll see how much bigger he gets.






Look at what Tinky taught himself to do....I was brushing my teeth one morning and I hear a trickling noise....I was thinking to myself - what is that noise its too soft to be D-Boe drinking from the toilet...and there was Tink peeing on the toilet. If only he would do it all the time and we could lose the cat box.....


No comments: