Ok...so Im still having little trouble figuring out everything about this site...so the pictures aren't in order.
***Beautiful Rheiny***
***Terry & Anthony***
***Grandpa Knight & Terry*** (little fuzzy but you get the picture)
***Me & Autumn***
***Terry & Nicole*** (we look pretty good together...don't we?!)
.JPG)
***Cookies for Santa***

Alle, Nicole, and Rheiny made the cookies...from scratch!

I love Rheiny's new ear muffs!

I had to look up....WAY up!

Ashley, Alle, & Chels.
***Beautiful Alle***
.JPG)
Our 7.5' Tree...You know you have a big tree when Terry can't reach the top.
Alle had the honors of putting the Angel on top.

(Rheiny was waiting....unpatiently)
Decorating the tree.
Baking Santa's Cookies!
My first time to make Rice Crispies Treats.

Some of our cookies....Rheiny's "blood cookies".
We had a really good Christmas....The girls had a good one too. I got to meet Grandpa Knight, Donna, and Chelsey...all good people. Terry and I even had our first Christmas dinner for the family at our house! It was exciting...I made Terry do the Turkey, I made the sides and desserts, and Autumn did the dressing....it was good stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment